Universities / Institutions in New Zealand offer a wide variety of courses. Students intending to study in New Zealand can be assured of achieving qualifications that are at a standard comparable to qualifications achieved in leading educational institutions in other parts of the world.
Advantages of studying in New Zealand
- It has an British based education system which is globally recognized
- It’s affordable Tuition Fees & Living Expense is much lower than Aus / UK / USA countries
- An English speaking country with friendly atmosphere.
- Low unemployment ratio compared to other countries.
- Quick applications & visa processing.
- 20 Hours part time work allowed during studies & full time during summer holidays.
- Students with full time job offers in relevant area of study may extend their visa by converting it to work permit / permanent residency depending on their eligibility
- New Zealand offers very affordable tuition fee compared with many other countries around the world. Competitive tuition fees coupled with a low cost of living represents a good value for your money.
- New Zealand is a growing economy offering increasing job opportunities.