Graphology is the science of determining characteristics and traits of a person through understanding his/her subconscious mind which is reflected in his/her handwriting.
It can help us in understanding ourselves at the SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND level which can help in -
- Developing overall personality.
- Solving our personal and professional relationship problems.
- Further growth in profession.
- Development of Teenagers
- Employee Recruitment
- Couple Compatibility
Brain is the Hardware and Mind is the Software. Conscious mind is only 10% of the mind. The remaining 90% is the sub-conscious mind which governs the entire personality of a human in a subtle manner. (Pick up any Self-Improvement book and it will talk about sub-conscious mind)
When we write, the cells of the brain interact with each other and produce electric impulses which are sent to the writing hand through the nervous system. These impulses are your innermost thoughts which get imprinted on the paper through pen. The interpretation of these impulses is known as Handwriting analysis and the science behind it is known as Graphology.
And many other important characteristics and traits of a person, the knowledge of which can help you fitting the right people at the right place, improve sales, establishing healthy work environment of the organization as a whole and so on.
Would you like to improve your relationship with your
Our Handwriting can help you to the extent you cannot imagine right now.
Child Development (Teenage)
- Are you interested in developing the overall personality of children beyond academics?
- Would you like to know if your child is in wrong company?
- Is he/she repressing his/her emotions and feelings? Is he weak in expressing himself / herself?
- Would you like to improve his memory retention power?
- Would you like to know if his creative abilities are going un-flourished?
- Is he/she feeling confident about himself, his future or afraid of it?
- How does he perceive his Parents?
- By any chance, does he feel that he is receiving partial treatment?
Each personality is made up of various factors put together. There are so many permutations and combinations of these factors that no two personalities are same on earth. Inter alia these factors include -
- Self Confidence
- Leadership skills
- Decision making skills
- Ego / Self Respect
- Honesty / Dishonesty
- Analytical skills
- Level of intelligence
- Attitude towards life – Optimistic or Pessimistic
- Level of Determination
…And so on.
Sometimes people don’t understand the exact area where development is required because they are so pre-occupied with their positive points that they do not notice their weaknesses.
Let me explain this through an example in career growth -
There is a sales person. He is very confident and intelligent. He knows his products very well. He is hard working, disciplined and honest too. His sales figures are also good. His boss is happy with his work. But he is not getting promoted as a sales manager. He thinks he deserves it but instead of him some other sales person who produce less sales, who is less hard-working and disciplined get the promotion and becomes the sales manager. Why exactly he was not promoted? Why other less deserving person got promoted?
The answer is…
He lacked Leadership skills to be precise. He was confident about himself, about his work but his boss could see the ability to drive others (his team, had he been promoted as a sales manager). He can perform his own work, but he couldn’t drive and control others to perform their work. His exact problem was lack of leadership abilities which was required in a manager and not in an executive. Hence somebody else, less deserving was promoted instead of him.
Corporate – Employee Selection
- Would you like to know who is sharp in analysis and who is good in making relations with clients?
- Would you like to avoid hiring dishonest purchase manager/cashier (or any other post) in your organization?
- Do you want to know who will perform better working in a team and who can perform more working independently?
- Are you looking for self-disciplined people, so that you don’t have to waste your time?
- Would you like to know the risk taking ability of a person?
- Would you like to know how much success oriented the person is?
How to give Handwriting Sample
Take 2 A4 size blank un-ruled papers. (The one we use for printing and Xerox)
Sit comfortably without any outside disturbance and write about 1 and half page about yourself (Write anything about yourself which comes in your mind impromptu, preferably your basic introduction) and sign your official signature 3 times.
Do not copy anything from anywhere. Write from your own mind. Don’t write any poems etc. Use ball point pen.
Bad handwriting doesn’t mean bad person at all. Looks of the writing doesn’t matter. So write in your genuine handwriting with ease.