Most Companies invest significant time, money and resources perfecting their corporate brand and image. Employees play a big part in how that corporate brand is delivered and defined inside and outside of the company.
We specialize in helping companies and organizations understand the impact of appearance and personal image on the corporate brand. It is about the Visual Appearance, Verbal and Non-verbal Communication and Business as well as Social Etiquette.
DRESS FOR SUCCESS
The first impression we give when we enter a room is in the basic form of how we look. We need to realize that the way we dress and project ourselves and the colors we wear are our initial form of communication and it is of utmost importance that we make good use of our wardrobe colors and personal grooming.
Your work clothes should be viewed as an investment in your future. The faculty with his ability to visualize the correct mix of color, fabric, and style will guide you to truly make your image unique.
• After attending this programme you will learn to:
• Build a consistent professional image with organization vision and mission.
• Build good corporate relationships with your customers
• Influence negotiations with power image and relevant body language
• Enhancing confidence in presenting yourself
• Exercise proper business etiquette
FOR WHOM………? PARTICIPANTS
Front Liners, Supervisors, Managers, Executives, Human Resources, Corporate communication Executives, General Managers who wish to enhance their image and to create a good first impression in order to be effective in the workplace and achieve good interpersonal skills.
GREETINGS & INTRODUCTION
• Types of handshakes (Demonstrations with audience participation)
• Etiquette for Social Business Events (Networking at cocktail parties, office parties etc)
• Business Cards –when to ask for one /when to offer yours
• Power words to use often
• Tone of Voice
• Proper articulation
• Importance of great first impression.
• Projecting Self Confidence
• Designer terminology
YOUR BODY LANGUAGE
• Send the right message with your eye contact, gestures, stance and voice modulation.
• Body Language for an excellent first impression
• Difference between verbal and non verbal communication.
• The impact of non verbal communication.
• Do You walk, stand, sit and use your hands with confidence?
• What is your body saying – the silent signals
• Appropriate Eye contact
• Facial expression
• Hand Movement