Study MBBS, BDS, MD, MDS from RUSSIA, CHINA, PHILIPPINES, UKRAINE, GEORGIA.
Degrees Recognised by MCI (as per rules), DCI, WHO, BMC, UNESCO, European Unior & AICTE.
UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
1. Kazan State Medical University
2. Tver State Medical Academy
3. Kursk State Medical University
4. Rostov Medical Academy
5. Stavropol Medical Academy
6. People’s Friendship University
7. The Volgograd State Medical University
8. Russian State Medical University
9. Moscow Medical Academy
10. Saint Petersburg IP Pavlov Medical Academy
11. Northern State Medical University
12. Orenburg State University
13. Bashikir State Medical University
UNIVERSITIES IN CHINA
1.Capital Medical University
2. Wenzhou Medical College
3. Zhengzhou Univeristy
4. Xian Jiatong University
5. Tianjin Medical University
6. China Medical University
7. Soochow Medical School
8. Nanjing Medical University
9. Jilin Medical University
10. Anhui Medical University
11. Wuhan University
12. Jiangsu University
13. Sunyat Sen University
14. HUST – Huazhong University of Science and Technology
15. Tongi University
UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES
1. Angeles University Foundation
2. Cagayan State University
3. University of Visayas
4. Emilio Auginaldo College
5. South Western University
6. Cebu Doctor’s University
7. Lyceum Northern Univeristy
8. Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation
9. Fatima University
10. AMA School of Medicine
11. University of Perpetual Help
12. Palawan State University
13. Holy Angel University
14. Manila Central University
15. Davao Medical School Foundation
16. Bicol Chritian College of Medicine
17. University of Perpetual Health System Dalta
UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
1. Crimea State Medical University
2. Donetsk State medical University
UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA
1. European University
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION
Bachelor’s Degree (MBBS Program)
As per MCI 9Medical Council of India) rule and other countries Medical Council rules HSC (10+2) passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) with minimum 50 % marks of PCB with 40 % marks for SC/ST/OBC etc. candidates. Some universities may ask for Higher percentage of marks in (10+2) exams.
Master’s Degree (MD / MS / MDS)
MBBS / BDS degrees passed from recognized university with good marks / grades in interested faculty. MDS from abroad is recognised from DCI after clearing the screening test.
- Universities recognised by WHO, China Medical Council & medical Council of India (MCI, for Screening Test).
- Courses in English Medium.
- Syllabus Based on MCI / NMC (for South Asian Countries)
- Government owned TOP ranked Universities.
- Excellent Classrooms, Laboratories and surgical theaters with all modern facilities.
- Affiliated Government Hospitals with well equipped modern instruments.
- No donation or capitation fees required.
- All universities situated in major cities.
- Huge library with ample of books for international students.
- Provision of Indian food in some Universities Minimum Average expenditure is about Rs. 2 Lacs per year including College Fees, Hostel Fees and Food.
- 2-3 students live in Hostel room with AC, attached bathroom, Color TV, Telephone, Bed, Cupboard, Study Table, Chairs, Public Laundry, Drinking Water Dispenser (some facilities may differ for different countries).
- Many students have already completed education and now practicing, doing Post Graduation or Govt. jobs in India and all over the world.
- After graduation students are eligible for United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), PLAB etc. exams.
For more info, kindly fill the “Quick Inquiry Form” or Call +91 – 9819978752 | 022 – 40168752.