Why study in Singapore
- Singapore is an island city-state with a diverse cultural and linguistic heritage and a thriving modern economy.
- It is a centre of global commerce and trade, with one of the world’s most business-friendly economies.
- With limited natural resources, the success of Singapore is based on its population’s entrepreneurial capabilities and drive to succeed.
- In 2010, Singapore was host to over 90,000 international students.
- The Singaporean Government is committed to see international education grow, and by 2015 plans to attract 150,000 students.
- The combination of Asian schooling and Western-style practices has made Singapore an educational hub in Asia, and a number of international institutions, such as INSEAD, MIT, University of Chicago amongst other top-ranked global universities, have created satellite campuses there to serve as a launch pad for their entrance into Asia.